Health & Safety
We are committed to the health and safety of each of our members, participants, and staff. Our facility is open in a limited capacity. Some areas may be closed or operating on reduced hours. Check our online schedule or call 721-9622 for current schedules. Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!
On May 10, Missoula County lifted its local mask mandate. On May 13, the CDC issued new mask-wearing guidelines stating that fully-vaccinated people can beging to return to normal activities without wearing a mask. Given these developments at both the local and federal level, we are rescinding our mask-wearing mandate for members, participants, and guests. We still recommend mask wearing; however, we will not require it. Y staff are required to wear masks.
Our youth programs (Development Center, Learning Center, and School Age/Camp) will have mask procedures in place that best suit each of their programs and participants. These procedures will be communicated directly to participants.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Touchless entry system. Stop by the Welcome Center to set up your scannable entry method.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned every 60 minutes
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility
- Respect signage—stay six feet apart from other members whenever possible
- Our facility uses MERV 11 air filters to stop dust and other contaminants from passing into the air stream
- Our staff use a fogger with a hospital-grade disinfectant with a 1-minute disinfect time to clean workout equipment daily
- We use two different cleaners to disinfect surfaces
- Enviro Bac 2 used by staff in our Child Watch, Pool, and Group Fitness Studios
- Oxivir Tb used by members in our Health & Wellness Center
Cleaning & Disinfecting Products
Click the PDFs below to learn more about our products: